This Webinar is available on-demand. To view it fill out the form below.
Duration: 1 hour
To achieve operational excellence, your shop needs to harness the full potential of Data-Driven Manufacturing by collecting data directly from machines, both automatically and in real-time. No machine or workstation is left behind regardless of type or age, and no operator is left out of the loop. Every shop floor production team can transfer files with DNC and simultaneously manage operations with real-time tailored dashboards that calculate OEE, as well as a multitude of other productivity metrics. These performance metrics can then be easily analyzed and acted upon to improve operational excellence. This webinar will focus on the importance of complete shop floor connectivity, shop-floor-to-top-floor visibility, utilizing real-time dashboards, reporting, and team sharing of actionable information for greater efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Understand the nine operational areas affected by IoT across your enterprise
- How to easily connect both legacy and newer machines as well as work cells with hardened industrial strength solutions
- Shop-floor-to-top-floor dashboards, tailored for your unique operations, with proactive alert driven and automated reporting
- The importance of making bi-directional ERP connections for one version of the truth
- Setting and managing expectations / change management to create an ongoing culture of sustainable and impactful continuous improvement
Senior Vice President, Business Development and Marketing
He has helped shape the MERLIN smart manufacturing packaged tool-kit to its current status as a globally recognized, award-winning IIoT communications platform. John has also been intimately involved in championing the MTConnect machine connectivity standard now used by MEMEX to ensure that every machine, old or new, can take advantage of innovations in connectivity, efficiency and profitability.