Date: Tuesday, October 06, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
This past spring, COVID-19 drove many global manufacturers to a temporary halt. Now, as manufacturers have restarted operations, leaders struggle to create the “new normal.” Industry experts cite automation and technology as two key factors in helping companies succeed. Leading the automation pack are collaborative robots or “cobots” – robots that are safe, easy to program and cost-effective.
- Basics of collaborative robots
- Understand the ongoing labor issues after COVID-19
- Explore real-world examples of how cobots are helping deliver social distancing on the factory floor
- Discuss reshoring and how cobots can help with incremental automation
- Discover the role cobots can play in round-the-clock shiftwork to meet tighter delivery schedules
Head of US Marketing
Joe Campbell is a 40-year veteran of the robotics industry. After executive assignments in sales, marketing, customer service and operations, Joe is now head of Americas marketing and applications development for Universal Robots. He regularly speaks to industry groups, associations, conferences and state and local governments on the benefits of robotic automation.