Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
When it comes to analytics, industrial organizations have a long way to go. How can you put your data to work toward transforming your shop floor?
Are you ready to have:
- The right data
- At the right time
- To drive the right decisions
There has been a 52% increase in industrial companies with a formal analytics program in the past two years. But increases in analytics capabilities haven’t had much impact on operations performance. Challenges still stand in the way of making analytics initiatives yield results.
Steve Cascio, Chief Customer Officer for ShopVue will discuss how you can make sure you’re putting data to work for your organization.
Join us to discover:
- Which critical analytics you’re overlooking
- How to create a successful data model to spark your digital transformation
- What analytics leading organizations use and how you can be a leader, too
- How to transform your organization, not just spin your wheels with more tools
Chief Customer Officer
A graduate of the University of Maine, Steve has 20 years in the Enterprise Software Industry. With a deep sales and services background, he is responsible for all go-to-market efforts (sales, marketing, alliances) at ShopVue.
The father to 2 incredible teenagers, Steve enjoys the outdoors, skiing, hiking, baseball, golf and being on the water.